Each year, a number of Atlanta businesses get ranked as one of the best places to work by various local news sources. These businesses get chosen based on a number of factors, and in one of the most popular contests run by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, businesses lucky enough to place on their list are divided into three categories: the top 10 in the large employer category (501 employees or more in the metro area), the top 30 in the medium employer category (101 to 500 employees) and the top 60 in the small employer category (10 to 100 employees).
Here are a few businesses that made it in each category (to view the entire list, click on the link to the Atlanta Business Chronicle article here.)
- 3P Technology Staffing
- VeenendaalCave, Inc.
- Hire Dynamics, LLC
- Clear Choice Telephones
- Ashton Woods Homes (Video here)
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- Scheduling Institute, Inc.
- DeKalb Office Environments Inc.
- Georgia Transmission Corporation
- The Rawls Group – Keller Williams Realty (Video here)
- Virtual Properties Realty
- Jackson Healthcare
- Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
- PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
What qualifications do you think make a company a great place to work? Strong leadership? Opportunities for growth? An environment that supports and rewards excellence? Share your thoughts and ideas by leaving a comment below.